3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Level: easy Total Time: 30 min
Servings: 8More 3 Pepper Colby Jack Recipes
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 8 Scallions, chopped fine (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Pre-Cooked Bacon, prepared crispy to package directions
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Finely dice the cooked bacon.
- In large bowl, mix together the 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, Chipotle Gouda Cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese and scallions.
- Place in an oven safe baking dish and cook for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Stir before serving and garnish with crispy chopped bacon.