3 Pepper Jack Potatoes Au Gratin Level: easy Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Servings: 6More 3 Pepper Colby Jack Recipes
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups Baking potatoes, cut into thin slices
- 2 1/4 cup Milk, heated
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In a skillet or saucepan, melt butter; then add flour and mix well with a whisk until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese to the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8" × 8" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange a layer of potato slices in bottom of the baking dish, overlapping the slices as you go.
- Pour 3/4 cup of milk over the potato slices; then cover with 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat this process to create two more layers.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese over the top of the potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour until potatoes are soft. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving