Baked 3 Pepper Colby Jack and Olive Balls Level: easy Total Time: 25 min
Servings: 48More 3 Pepper Colby Jack Recipes
- 2 cups Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 48 Pimento stuffed olives, small
- In large bowl, mix together the 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, butter, salt and flour to form dough.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dough, roll into ball and flatten; place an olive in center, completely wrapping the olive in the dough. Repeat the process with remaining olives.
- Place one layer of olives on an ungreased cookie sheet and freeze; repeat to freeze all rolled olives.
- Place frozen olive balls in a Ziploc bag and keep in freezer.
- When ready to serve, pre-heat oven to 400° F. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 minutes. Serve warm.