Chipotle Chicken Panini Level: easy Total Time: 8 min
Servings: 1More Chipotle Chicken Recipes
- 1 Hamburger bun
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken, thinly sliced
- 2 slices Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeños, pickled
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat Panini press and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay bun on a clean, flat work surface.
- Layer the chicken, cheese and jalapeños on half the bun.
- Crown with other half of bun and press on Panini grill until bun is toasted and cheese is melted.