Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos Level: easy Total Time: 20 min
Servings: 4More Chipotle Chicken Recipes
- 1/2 cup Rice, cooked to package directions
- 1/2 cup Salsa, hot style
- 1 can (16 ounces) Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese
- 5 ounces Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken, sliced ¼” thick, diced
- 4 Tomato flavored sandwich wraps
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cooked rice, salsa, pinto beans, ½ cup 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese and Chipotle Chicken.
- Lay sandwich wrap on a clean, flat work surface. Place ½ cup of the chicken mixture in center of sandwich wrap and fold up like a package. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place burritos on baking sheet; lightly spray burritos with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Bake for 6–8 minutes until heated through; serve warm with remaining salsa.