Chipotle Chicken Wrap Level: easy Total Time: 5 min
Servings: 1More Chipotle Chicken Recipes
- 1 Sandwich wrap
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 slices Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 6 slices Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Green pepper, julienned
- Lay the wrap on a clean, flat work surface.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over the entire wrap.
- Evenly place the ingredients as you would on a pizza, add the cheese first, followed by the lettuce, chicken and peppers.
- Begin making the wrap by rolling it up and tucking the ingredients in as you roll.
- Roll it as tightly as possible.