Chipotle Gouda Cheese Log Level: easy Total Time: 10 min
Servings: 18More Chipotle Gouda Recipes
- 1.5 cups (10 ounces) Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, grated
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Chives, chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla corn chips, to serve
- In a food processor, blend the cheeses and butter until well mixed.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Remove to a small bowl and add parsley, chives and olives; mix by hand.
- Spread chopped cilantro in a plate.
- Shape cheese mixture into a log shape and roll in cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.