Chipotle Gouda Cheese Sticks Level: easy Total Time: 25 min
Servings: 8More Chipotle Gouda Recipes
- 1 box Piecrust mix, prepare to package direction
- 1 cup (5 ounces) Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare piecrust as per instructions on box.
- Add shredded cheese and paprika; mix well.
- On a cutting board covered in flour, knead dough mixture into a 12" × 8" rectangle.
- Cut dough into strips and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.