Chipotle Gouda Jalapeño Poppers Level: intermediate Total Time: 20 min
Servings: 4More Chipotle Gouda Recipes
- 2 ounces Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, diced small
- 2 tablespoons Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken, sliced 1/8" thick, diced small
- 4 Jalapeño peppers, sliced in half, de-seeded and stems removed
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, diced Chipotle Gouda Cheese and Chipotle Chicken.
- On a clean, flat, work surface, stuff jalapeño peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Distribute the shredded Chipotle Gouda Cheese evenly over the tops of stuffed jalapeño peppers.
- Wrap a strip of Bacon around each jalapeño pepper.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place jalapeños on baking sheet. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until peppers are tender and bacon is crispy; serve warm.