Chipotle Gouda Mac and Cheese Level: easy Total Time: 40 min
Servings: 4–6More Chipotle Gouda Recipes
- 2 cups Elbow pasta, cooked to package directions
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven 375° F.
- Melt butter in saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat, blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Add milk, and place back on burner at low heat; stirring constantly until sauce thickens slightly and is smooth.
- Add cheese and heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Combine cooked macaroni and cheese sauce in a 2–quart oven safe casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes.