Gluten Free Jerk Turkey Breakfast Pizza Level: easy Total Time: 15 min
Servings: 1 pizzaMore Jerk Turkey Recipes
Servings: 1 pizza
- 1 9-inch Gluten Free pizza crust
- 3 slices Boar’s Head Jerk Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Boar’s Head Monterey Cheese with Jalapeños, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon Sweet onion, diced
- 2 large Eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 375° F.
- Layer pizza crust with cheese slices, then turkey slices.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- In sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Sauté peppers and onions until soft, about 3–5 minutes; add eggs and cook to scramble.
- Pour egg mixture over cooked pizza.
- Season with salt and pepper; slice and serve.