Jerk Turkey Baked Egg Rolls Level: Intermediate Total Time: 15 min
Servings: 15 egg rollsMore Jerk Turkey Recipes
Servings: 15 egg rolls
- 1 slice Boar’s Head Jerk Turkey, sliced ¼” thick, diced small
- 1/2 cup (3.5 ounces) Boar’s Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 Green onions, chopped fine
- 15 Wonton wrappers
- Boar’s Head Savory Remoulade Cajun Style Mayonnaise
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350o F.
- In mixing bowl, combine the diced turkey, cheese and onions.
- Place a teaspoon of the turkey mixture in center of one wonton wrapper. Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.
- Fold sides of wonton wrapper toward center over filling and roll up tightly to seal. Fold ends over.
- Moisten ends lightly with water to seal. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Place egg rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake until lightly browned, approximately 8-10 minutes. Serve warm with Boar’s Head Remoulade Cajun Style Mayonnaise for dipping sauce.