Jerk Turkey Quesadillas Level: easy Total Time: 5 min
Servings: 1More Jerk Turkey Recipes
- 2 Flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Salsa
- 2 slices Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Jerk Turkey Breast
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray sauté pan with cooking spray and heat pan over medium heat.
- Cover one tortilla with salsa and place in the pan.
- Layer the cheese, then the chicken on top of the salsa.
- Heat until tortilla is crispy, approximately one minute.
- Cover with second tortilla and flip, heating the other side until slightly crispy and cheese is melted, approximately one minute.